Chicobi Charters offers charter fishing, lodging, and wilderness adventures.
It was the last day of the salmon derby and I don’t know what Terry was doing
right but we couldn’t keep the fish off our lines!
Bainbridge Island, Washington
Testimonial # 2
Our lodgings were impeccable, wonderful! Terry’s a delightful host... The town’s quaint,
the locals are great, and we caught some really nice fish... If you’re
looking for the original Alaska experience, this is it!
Santa Clarita, California
I’ve been up there to fish a lot of years, and Terry’s a good guy to go
fishing with. Every morning he’s on time, he puts in a good long day. If it’s
possible to get fish, he’ll get them for you!
Chicobi Charters has decades of experience catching wild Alaskan King Salmon and Pacific Halibut in the Pelican area, which happens to be one of the best locations in the world for catching them. In addition, lingcod, yelloweye rockfish (red snapper), bass, cod, and other rock fish are plentiful in the waters around Pelican, Alaska.
We tailor the trip to your interests and preferences. We can fish in open ocean or sheltered bays and target the fish species of your choice.
Daily Rate for Sport Fishing & Wilderness Adventures: $1,200.00 per boat. The boat is available exclusively for your group. While up to four people is optimum for ensuring each guest in your party has adequate fishing opportunities, we can accomodate up to 6 people per boat for larger groups that request it.
- Documented Charter Vessels with life jackets and other safety equipment
- Quality fishing rods, reels and tackle along with lures and bait
- Guided fishing and sightseeing
- Free fish filleting
- Inclement weather gear, but not for ALL sizes (we suggest that you bring your own raingear if at all possible).
Please review the About page to learn more about our boats and Captain Terry.
Chicobi Charters has a four bedroom fully furnished townhouse to accomodate your lodging.
Daily Rate for Lodging: $220.00 per day - townhouse is available exclusively for your group.
- Four bedroom townhouse centrally located in the middle of Pelican, Alaska.
- Each of the four bedrooms is equipped with a comfortable double bed and all bedding is freshly laundered and ready for your arrival. In addition, there is a rollout bed available for groups that have extra guests.
- Townhouse overlooks the boat harbor and Lisianski Inlet
- Full kitchen ready to cook in with standard appliances, dishes, etc. (Note: While some cooking stock is available, in general the food, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are not included. Call for details on what is available).
- Comfortable living room with DirectTV, internet, DVD movie library
- Personal jacuzi tub in bathroom
- Free use of laundry facilities on first floor
- Freezer to preserve your daily catch
Other things to do besides fishing include:
- Transportation to/from a drop-off location of your choosing
- Kayaking (rentals are available in Pelican)
- Wilderness hiking (beach, mountain)
- Wild berry picking
- Wildlife sightseeing
- Hot Springs
- Also see activities link on Pelican.net website for more ideas
More about Rates
Please note that our freebies are few so as to keep our charter and lodging rates at a minimum. Therefore, your trip and lodging fees do not included things like:
- Travel to and from Pelican, Alaska
- Meals, alcoholic beverages, or soft drinks
- Seafood Processing and Packaging for Shipment. For this service we recommend a high quality business that you can find at this link Cross Sound Foods.
- Alaska Fishing License and King Salmon Stamp. Alaska Law requires deep sea fishermen to have a license. Captain Terry sells fishing licenses but should you wish to purchase one prior to your arrival in Pelican, you can buy a license online at this link Alaska Department of Fish & Game. You may also find other information of interest on this website.